The Summer Championship Series consists of 8 races from March to October. Club Racing is open to the public as well as all members of Atlanta Motorsports Park. Non-Members must meet proper criteria and class spec to race.
Get your blood pumping, your engine revving, and compete on track for 1st in our Summer Championship Series. Face off against novices and pros alike, and push your car to the limits.
- Juniors Division (Half Price) for drivers ages 14-18. Look under Rules and Regulations for more information
- All registered racers are invited to stay for our Saturday Night Social immediately following Race Day. Activities include AutoX, Drag Racing, AMPursuit, Food, Drinks, plus Live Music!
- Spec Miata
- Spec E30
- Spec 924
- Spec 944
- Spec E46
- Radical SR1
- Radical SR3
- NASA / SCCA classified cars. Full roll cage, fire suppression, competition race cars only. Must pass sound requirements.
- GT1 – GT4
- ST1 – ST4
- 1.6L & 2.5L
- Adult – $200
- Juniors – $100
- Adult – $250
- Junior – $125
- Early Registration -$50, 72 hours before the event
- Late Registration +$50 within 72 hours of the event
- Early Bird discount and Late Fee are Half for Juniors.
* The sound limit for cars on track is 98db at 50′ NO EXCEPTIONS.
* All racers must RSVP before 6:00 pm the day before the race
* All classes need a minimum of 5 race entry’s to count towards season points, if a class has less than 5 entry’s, it will be subject to collapse into another run group and that time slot will become open lapping for all racers. Drivers will be notified of any changes during the MANDATORY 8:00AM Drivers Meeting
*Each race entry includes practice/qualifying sessions, access to the track during open members track sessions, inclusion in the days events, and an awards ceremony at the conclusion including trophies and champagne spray
Don’t own a Spec Race Car? No problem! With businesses located on site we can help you get started!
The AMP Kart Championship Series offers multiple classes for all kart owners ages 5+. The Series runs on Saturdays and consists of 8 races with the best 6 counting towards the championship total, with on-track action from 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
The AMP Kart Racing Series is open to anyone who owns their own kart and meets our class tech requirements. Don’t own a race kart? Stop by our showroom today and talk with a staff member, or take advantage of our arrive and drive fleet of Sodi rental karts. KA100 and Lo206 Rental Karts are available for those who have successfully completed our kart racing school.
Karting is one of the most affordable forms of racing and is the perfect sport for families’ to enjoy together. Monthly races all year means there is always an opportunity to get out on track! Consider becoming a Kart Track Club Member for more on track days! Purchase kart parts online and take advantage of AMP’ storage racking and full service mechanic shop.
- Pro Concession
- Kid Kart
- Early Registration – $60
- Pre-Registration – $75
- Late Registration – $90
- Extra Class – $50
- Early Registration – $80
- Pre-Registration – $95
- Late Registration – $110
- Extra Class – $50
- Early Registration – $120
- Pre-Registration – $135
- Late Registration – $150
Race Day Schedule
- Practice 1 (5 – 7 Minutes)
- Practice 2 (5 – 7 Minutes)
- Qualifying (6 Minutes)
- Pre Final (8 Laps)*
- Final (12 Laps)
- Round 1 of 8: March 27, 2021
- Round 2 of 8: April 17, 2021
- Round 3 of 8: May 22, 2021
- Round 4 of 8: June 12, 2021
- Round 5 of 8: July 17, 2021
- Round 6 of 8: August 21, 2021
- Round 7 of 8: September 18, 2021
- Round 8 of 8: October 30, 2021
- Transponder Rental $25 – Driver’s License required to rent a transponder from the Front Desk.
- Pit pass $10 – children 6 years & under are free. Dawson County Residents with IDs are $8 a person.
- Chick-fil-A lunch $10 – available for purchase via pre-order 2 days in advance of Race Day.
*Lunch is included for all registered racers
* Lunch is not available for registrations made the day before and the day of the race due to ordering timeline requirements *
** Registration Fees are not refundable **
** We will allow one grace application of the fee paid towards another race for cancellation, within that calendar year only **
** We will also allow one grace opportunity to waive the late Registration Fee, one time per year **
** Races will be run RAIN or SHINE **
**Will count as the final if weather forces an early finish. If the race is canceled before a pre-final, then a makeup date will be scheduled. AMP will always make every effort to run races rain or shine!
Junior Karting Experience (Ages 5-11)
This program is designed for younger kids interested in learning more about karting. The Junior Karting Experience is a cost effective way to see if your child is ready to start karting.