|By Reservation Only|
|May 1st, Public Karting will resume normal business hours, Tuesday – Sunday from 1pm – Dusk. A few changes will be implemented to help with social distancing:|
– 15 karts per sessionReservation Only (Online or call ahead)
– No Building Access (except for restrooms)
– Helmet Sock Included with Purchase
– Karts and Helmets Sanitized every session
– New Helmet available for purchase ($49.95)
**Please do not select sessions that are only 15 mins apart as those sessions will run back to back. It is strongly recommended to select sessions that are 25-30 mins apart which allows a break to rest in between.
Walk-ins will only be accepted if space is available. When sessions are fully booked for the day, walk-in customers will be turned away at the front gate.
|– May 9th Kart Races postponed to later date. |
– May 16th 4-Hour Enduro moved to June 20th.