Marketing Assistant – Atlanta Motorsports Park
Atlanta Motorsports Park is looking for a dynamic self-starter to support its Marketing Department as the company enters an exciting phase of growth.
As AMP’s marketing assistant, you will help the marketing team in its daily activities and have the chance to learn in a fast-paced environment from experienced marketers. This is a great entry level position to launch your career in marketing.
Please note that this role requires the skill and confidence to produce high quality content in a timely fashion. If you are not a passionate wordsmith, this role is not for you.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Content Marketing: Increase the output of our AMP content marketing strategy including producing weekly articles for our news site as well as e-blasts and press releases
- Web content management: Refresh and maintain content on AMP main website, news site and forthcoming membership site
- Field Marketing Events: Provide support for AMP’s field marketing activities
- Printed materials: Collaborate on the creation of printed flyers and brochures
- Promotions: Help implement a multi-tiered consumer strategy including overseeing production of promotional marketing materials
- Member Event Support: Support the events team in creating and promoting events to AMP’s members
- ROI/Data Collection: Collate and manage data. Monitor results and make recommendations.
· College level qualification in either a marketing or communications based field. OR 2 years’ experience as a Web Content writer
· Excellent writing and communications skills
· Strong IT skills
· Passion for motorsports or the automotive sector
· Knowledge of Photoshop or Excel is a bonus
About Atlanta Motorsports Park
Atlanta Motorsports Park is a motorsports club and motorsports playground where family, friends, and businesses come together to share and celebrate their passion for driving.
Set in the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains near Dawsonville, – just 45 minutes north of Buckhead – Atlanta Motorsports Park’s facilities include a Formula One designed 2-mile road course for members and clients. Also, AMP is home of America’s most unique karting circuit with elevation changes found nowhere else in the world.
Atlanta Motorsports Park currently has more than 450 members and was recently voted a ‘Top 10 Race Track in North America’ by Road and Track Magazine. Its state of the art clubhouse launched in November 2016 providing a unique entertaining space for members and corporate clientele.
To apply, contact Jan Stockbridge: [email protected]