Racing Rental Karts
PRE-REGISTER for rental karts? (Save time when you get to AMP and get more sessions quicker?) Click here to Register
*BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE?? Parents must sign this waiver
This is the fleet of Karts that will run on the Rental Kart track. These karts are true racing chassis, half the
weight of a concession kart so they handle much better and are significantly faster.
Our rental kart track has massive elevation changes and is 2-3 times longer than most concession tracks.
Hours of operation subject to change:
Fall hours: Effective August 20, 2013
Mon – Closed
Tues – Closed
Wed – Closed
Thur – Closed
- Please always review the Event Schedule for changes.
- No appointment necessary – come on out!
- Session pricing:
One (1) 8 minute (15-18 laps) session $39.00 +tax
Two (2) 8 minute (15-18 laps) sessions $79.00 +tax
Three (3) 8 minute (15-18 laps) sessions $106.00 +tax
Ten (10) 8 minute (15-18 laps) sessions $320.00 +tax
- AMP Karting is an outside track, which is subject to various weather conditions.
Effective July 01, 2013…. If the Kart Track is closed due to extreme weather conditions, and you
have not started your paid Kart session, AMP may elect to give you a Rain Check Credit.
- Real racing chassis not a concession chassis (Less than half the weight with the same horsepower!)
- VERY FAST!! Fun for ages 12 years to Grandpa and Grandma!
- Helmets and driving suits available Free to use
- Age requirement 12 and older and 60″ tall – Parents must sign wavier for their children
Private Sessions are available Tuesday-Thursday minimum of (30) 8 minute sessions at $750.00 + tax this includes insurance and head socks. Private Sessions must be paid in advance.
Please email Becky@100mphlunch.com to schedule your Private Session.
Want to see live timing of rental karts? Click Here
For pictures at the Rental Track Click here…
*Note that lower horsepower Karts will be available soon for children 8 – 12 years old.
Required driving attire:
- Long pants and long-sleeve shirts or jackets or we have driving suits for use – FREE OF CHARGE.
- If you wear shorts, you must wear one of our driving suits
- Shoes must be closed toed!
- A suitable helmet -Bring your own or we have helmets for use – FREE OF CHARGE. If you wear one of our helmets, you must wear a head sock, a one time charge of $3 and it’s yours to keep and use in the future.
- Gloves are recommended
We can accommodate corporate outings, host your birthday, bachelor and bachelorette parties, family
reunions or other events.
For a printable flyer about Corporate Outings Click here…
Please contact Becky@100mphlunch.com with information…Size of group, preferred date and time and a contact phone number, to reserve a spot.
We reserve the right to immediately remove anyone from the circuit guilty of reckless driving or doesn’t have the ability to properly control the Kart. Safety is of utmost concern!
Please go Karting page for more Kart Track information.