AMP Member Racing Series is offered to members to enjoy all the great things you love about racing without the all the headaches. Imagine, pulling you car out of your garage on to pit road ready to race. (No loading car in trailer, travel time, unloading and setting up, trailer storage, gas, etc.) Or better yet use one of the race shops to have your car prepped and read - on grid, read to run, nut and bolted, fueled up, air in tires... Simply insert driver and race...
AMP Member Series Provides you this in very affordable cars, Miata or E30 BMW cars. You can purchase those cars race ready, roll cage, suspension, motor, ready to race for between $7,000 to $12,000! Low cost to maintain, repair and enjoy!
Come run with us, it is a fulfilling experience!
Registration for this event is located on MotorsportReg.com. This event is hidden from the MotorsportsReg calendar, so you must use the provided link below. Please contact the office if you have any questions about registration.
2014 Event Schedule:
- Nov. 24, 2013 View results...
- Jan. 19, 2014 View results...
- Feb. 23, 2014 View results...
- Mar. 9, 2014 View results...
- April 6, 2014 View results...
- May 25, 2014 View results...
- June 22, 2014 View results...
- July 13, 2014 View results...
- Aug. 17, 2014 View results...
- Sept. 21, 2014 View results...
- Oct. 26th, 2014 View results...
For Championship standings Click here...
Winter Event Schedule:
- Dec. 14, 2014 View results...
- Jan. 11, 2015 View results...
- Feb. 15, 2015 View Results...
Note that a New Track Record of 1:33.625 was set by Jason Bergstrom
- Mar. 8, 2015 To register Click Here...
Note that dates may have to be changed due to bad weather.
For Championship standings Click here...
2015 Event Schedule:
- April 26, 2015
- May 24, 2015
- June 21, 2015
- July 19, 2015
- Aug. 23, 2015
- Sept. 20, 2015
All AMP Members in good standing, with a qualifying vehicle. (See Race Classes for details). AMP Members may invite (1) guest. All existing policies on guests of members still apply. Additionally guests must meet the following criteria;
Must submit an approved log book from one of the following sanctioning organizations for review and final approval. SCCA, NASA, PCA, IMSA, BMWCCA. Please contact Justin Hunt to arrange a review for eligibility.
Email Justin@100mphlunch.com or see him at the track.
*We will respect the NASA rules for each class. These may be found on the internet at the following web addresses. We are also allowing cars that meet the safety requirements of their respective series, but do not qualify as spec to run in a different class.
For questions on rules and interpretations please contact Newt Knudsen, email@example.com.
Transponders will be required for every vehicle. These are available for rent or purchase from Discovery Parts. Please contact them in advance to make arrangements. They have a limited supply of transponders for rent.
AMP Members will pay a pre-registration race entry fee of $125 per vehicle or $175 entry fee on event day. Approved Guests will pay $375 pre-registration entry fee per driver and $425 entry fee on event day. Confirmation and vehicle numbers will be assigned when AMP receives full payment. Numbers are assigned on a first come basis.
For questions and to make payment please contact Dyana Campbell Office@100mphlunch.com or call 678-381-8520, Or in the main office M-F 9am-5pm.
(2) 20 minute sprints; 12:00 and 2:00
Schedule... subject to change...
- 7:00am - 9:00am- Tech Inspections Open at Balanced Performance Garage
- 9:00am - Warm up and Open Member Session
- 9:30am - Driver's Meeting (located in Member's Clubhouse)
- 10:00am - 20 Minute Open Qualifying Sessions (All Classes)
- 10:30am - Open Members Session
- 11:00am - 20 Minute Open Qualifying Sessions (All Classes)
- 11:30am - Open Member Session
- 11:50am - Grid Opens
- 12:00pm - 20 Minute Race 1 (All Classes)
- 12:40pm - Open Member Session
- 1:00pm - Lunch (Track Cold)
- 1:50pm - Grid Opens
- 2:00pm - 20 Minute Race 2 (All Classes)
- 2:40pm - Awards Ceremony (Food and Beverages Provided by Traqmate)
- 3:00pm - Open Member Session
- 5:00pm - Track Closes
A video from the April 6th race, Super Close finish with three cars within .016 seconds !!
A video from the 2nd race, taken from Glenn Stephens' car: