Two races now on the books and we are ready to roll and expand our Member Racing Series. Great racing proved that our track is a perfect venue for a Racing Series.
Registration for this event is located on MotorsportReg.com. This event is hidden from the MotorsportsReg calendar, so you must use the provided link below. Please contact the office if you have any questions about registration.
Present Event Schedule:
- Nov. 24, 2013 View results...
- Jan. 19, 2014 View results...
- Feb. 23, 2014 View results...
- Mar. 9, 2014 View results...
- April 6, 2014 View results...
- May 25, 2014 to register, click here...
- June 15, 2014 to register, click here...
- July 13, 2014
- Aug. 10, 2014
- Sept. 21, 2014, Double Point, 3 hour Enduro
All AMP Members in good standing, with a qualifying vehicle. (See Race Classes for details). AMP Members may invite (1) guest. All existing policies on guests of members still apply. Additionally guests must meet the following criteria;
Must submit an approved log book from one of the following sanctioning organizations for review and final approval. SCCA, NASA, PCA, IMSA, BMWCCA. Please contact AMP Chief Steward, Newt Knudsen to arrange a review for eligibility. email@example.com or see him at the track.
*We will respect the NASA rules for each class. These may be found on the internet at the following web addresses. We are also allowing cars that meet the safety requirements of their respective series, but do not qualify as spec to run in a different class.
For questions on rules and interpretations please contact Newt Knudsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transponders will be required for every vehicle. These are available for rent or purchase from Discovery Parts. Please contact them in advance to make arrangements. They have a limited supply of transponders for rent.
AMP Members will pay a pre-registration race entry fee of $125 per vehicle or $175 entry fee on event day. Approved Guests will pay $375 pre-registration entry fee per driver and $425 entry fee on event day. Confirmation and vehicle numbers will be assigned when AMP receives full payment. Numbers are assigned on a first come basis.
For questions and to make payment please contact Dyana Campbell Office@100mphlunch.com or call 678-381-8520, Or in the main office M-F 9am-5pm.
(2) 20 minute sprints; 12:00 and 2:15
Schedule... subject to change...
- 7:00am - 9:00am- Tech Inspections Open at Balanced Performance Garage
- 9:00am - Warm up and Open Member Session
- 9:30am - Driver's Meeting (located in Member's Clubhouse)
- 10:00am - 20 Minute Open Qualifying Sessions (All Classes)
- 10:30am - Open Members Session
- 11:00am - 20 Minute Open Qualifying Sessions (All Classes)
- 11:30am - Open Member Session
- 11:50am - Grid Opens
- 12:00pm - 20 Minute Race 1 (All Classes)
- 12:40pm - Open Member Session
- 1:00pm - Lunch (Track Cold)
- 1:50pm - Grid Opens
- 2:00pm – 20 Minute Race 2 (All Classes)
- 2:40pm - Awards Ceremony (Food and Beverages Provided by Traqmate)
- 3:00pm - Open Member Session
- 5:00pm - Track Closes
A video from the April 6th race, Super Close finish with three cars within .016 seconds !!
A video from the 2nd race, taken from Glenn Stephens' car: