Tell AMP about your vehicles, bikes, karts and collection?
- 1972 Lotus Europa twincam;
- 1969 March 693 (the first March – it has a 1 liter Cosworth MAE engine);
- 1972 Royale RP-20 (Royale’s only monocoque F2 car – it has a 2 liter Cosworth BDG engine);
- 1977 March 761B (Formula 1 car – Alex Ribeiro and later Arturo Merzario’s 1977 F1 car – 3 liter Cosworth DFV engine);
- 1987 March 87C (Indy car – qualified 33 by Steve Chassey in 1987 – 2.65 liter turbocharged Cosworth DFX engine);
- 1974 March 741 or 74A chassis (in pieces and identity unknown – it has a Zakspeed 2.1 liter turbo engine for Formula 5000 or F Libre).
Tell AMP about your driving experience
- 7 years SCCA National and pro Formula Ford experience 1971-79;
- 10 years of SVRA and HSR racing 1998-present;
- 1 International FIA race in England 2004;
- 3 Bondurant Advanced Road Racing Schools – Phoenix;
- 1 Barber Advanced Road Racing School – Sebring;
- 1 Panoz Advanced Road Racing School – Atlanta.
What do you do for a living? Title? Company?
I am a mechanical engineer and the general manager of Teknacon, an engineering consulting company.
What city or state do you reside?
I live in Kennesaw and Gainesville Georgia.
How will you use this membership? Business? Pleasure?
I plan to use the membership to get as many practice miles as possible.
What do you like most about AMP?
The track is going to become a legend, if it sticks to the current design. There are few tracks in the US that approaches it in terms of terrain and I love terrain.
I want to keep my racing skills tuned up.
For more Featured Members Click Here