Member Update November 18, 2013
A few things to share with you:
CHRISTMAS AT AMP 2013
- Sunday December 8th 3pm-6pm
- We will have a special heated tent in the paddock area with fantastic atmosphere, food and beverages, music and maybe even a few games for the adults!
- KIDS will have cookie decorating and crafts to entertain them until MRS CLAUSE ARRIVES AT 4PM!! Yes, she will be at AMP to tell stories and to pass on any messages for Santa. I have met her before and she is absolutely adorable and the kids will be mesmerized. Her special home for the afternoon will be in Jeremy Porter’s garage and will be magical and enchanting we promise. She will have something special for each child. Please make plans to come out and bring your kids and grandkids. It will be a special time for them. WE DO NEED RSVP’S BY NOVEMBER 26TH SO MRS. CLAUSE AND ALL HER HELPERS ARE READY FOR THE KIDS. PLEASE REPLY BACK TO ME WITH THE ADULTS AND CHILDREN ATTENDING.
- And seeing some of the garages decorated and even cars decked out last year was fun. So please join in for most beautiful, most creative, and of course tackiest effort. You may even get a prize for that!
BIG WHEEL RACING – Saturday March 22nd
- That’s right!! Big wheel races for kids and adults on the AMP track
- We will get more information out, but can tell you they will be non-motorized!
- This will be sometime in the Spring. We are timing it with the 3rd garage construction and will use the space while it is wide open.
- We will bring in the casino event with dealers and staff.
- Also will be local B&B and hotel packages, with transportation provided to and from the locations.
- Dinner with adult beverages will be served. So obviously this one is for only the adults.
- We will choose as date as soon as we can and send out details for you.
KISS KART – Saturday July 26th
- This will be a blast. Races requiring pit stops and driver changes for each couple.
- And we won’t tell you how the winning pair is chosen!! But we can tell you that experience is NOT relevant!
This will be sometime in October 2014. So start thinking about how you will be able to launch a pumpkin at a target on the track. We will get back with distances and some rules!!
CHRISTMAS AT AMP 2014 – Sunday December 7th
Who will show up this year? Could be Santa, Mrs. Clause, or even some of his elves. Just have to wait and see.
We are also planning monthly events for next year that will take place after a hot track day during the week. They will range from wine and cheese, beer and pretzel, cigars, etc. Will be casual and a chance for Members to mingle a bit and compare notes. Any suggestions you have will be welcome.
Please let us know how we can best serve you and your families as members of Atlanta Motorsports Park.