Public Kart Racing League is Back!
League nights are back and better than ever. First race is August 14th and begins at 6PM. You won’t find better racing than this. Race the full season for only $500, or race individual nights for $125 a night. Nightly prizes are awarded to the winners and the season champion will win a seat on our 10hr endurance racing team!
Thursday Night Summer Race Series
Each Night is a different race. Prizes will be awarded nightly and a championship prize will be awarded upon the completion of the series.
- August 14th – 10 Minute Qual, 20 Minute Race, 20 Minute Race
- August 21st – 5 Minute Qual, 15 Minute Race, 30 Minute Race
- August 28th – 25 Minute Race, 25 Minute Race
- September 4th – 15 Minute Race, 35 Minute Race
- September 11th – 25 Minute Race, 25 Minute Race
- September 18th – 10 Minute Practice, 40 Minute Race
$125 per round -or- $500 for entire series (all six rounds)
Registration is open now – Register Here
The event schedule will be as follows:
- 6:00 p.m. Drivers Meeting (Mandatory)
- 6:15 p.m. Karts on Track
- 8:30 p.m. Podium celebrations, photos, and awards.
- High Revving Division: Driver Must Weigh 175+ lbs.
- Big Block Division: Driver Must Weigh 210+ lbs.
There will be weight provided by the track to meet minimum weight.
**Races will run rain or shine**
***Each Round is limited to 20 racers per division. First-come, first-serve.**
All participants under the the age of 18 must have their guardian print and sign the minor release. This must be brought to registration the day of the event. For the minor waiver Click here…
Event Format and Rules: CLICK HERE
For questions about the event, please contact Justin@100mphlunch.com