Member Appreciation Day – Sept. 15
September 15, 2012
Our Co-Hosts for Member’s Appreciation Day, September 15th, 9a-6p
This is a Members only Event!
The event starts @ 1:00 however, www.blueskyglobal.org has offered to pick up 50 Chick-Fil-A lunch boxes for the first 50 people, first come, first served!
We have a lot of great things planned for the day!
For information and reservations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Sky Global: Rather than feeding the poor for a day – BlueSky equips the people in the local community to leadership positions to influence or impact change within the country. BlueSky is raffling a safari for two air fare and lodging included ($5100 value) $50 a ticket raffle to enter
- Bouncy house, obstacle course, small water slide, for the kids (11:00 to 6:00)
- Kart Rentals all day for ages 12 and up (Height dictates the age)
- Kart track rides 9:00 to 3:00 or possibly later to get everyone a session in the TS Racing karts.
- Tungsten will be allowed to drive on this day on the Road Course
- 12:30 to 12:45 – Newt – Track communication
- 1:00 to 1:15 Scott – Ideal line around AMP
- 1:30 to 1:45 Pirelli – Tires temps, set up, etc
- 2:00 to 2:15 Reese – Mechanics of your car, prepping
- 2:30 to 2:45 Jason/Chuck – Sound mitigation
- Kipper Tool, Discovery Parts (helmets, safety gear, etc.) will be on-site.
- Member social from 4:00 to 6:00 which will include music, appetizers, water, lemonade, juice boxes, ice tea, wine, beer, and whiskey (In mason jars you keep!) (You must surrender your arm band if you drink.), discussions about AMP, generally just hanging out! 4:10 is the open message, and BlueSky intro
For more information about RestoMods Click here….
For more information about BlueSky Click here….
Details on the wine:
Long time California wine- maker William Knuttel has concentrated on ultra-premium wine making for the majority of his wine career. Knuttel’s philosophy has long been to make an enormous range of wines in various styles in any given vintage, for the simple reason that a winemaker only gets to make a limited number of vintages over his lifetime. This wealth of experience has led directly to his adherence to traditional winemaking practices, which lead to balanced, elegant wines that pair well with foods and have excellent aging potential—the hallmarks of classic wine.
What is American Spirit Whiskey?
Much like the way botanical essences are used to transform neutral spirits to Gin, ASW uses un-aged distillate or “white dog” from bourbon mash and bonds it with six-times distilled neutral spirits from corn to create a premium small batch Spirit Whiskey. ASW then uses a revolutionary filtration and maturation process to create an exceptionally mellow spirit with a distinctive nose, pleasing finish, and none of the bite or aggressive flavor typically associated with un-aged whiskey or the pharmaceutical aftertaste of other neutral spirits.
What makes ASW a whiskey?
ASW meets the class requirements for whiskey as it is distilled at less than 95% ABV, consists of the ingredients that create the nose and finish generally attributed to whiskey and is stored in oak (briefly and before filtration).
What is Spirit Whiskey?
Spirit Whiskey is a type of distilled spirit that falls under the whiskey class just like bourbon, rye and scotch. Like Canadian Whiskey, the Spirit Whiskey category allows for the introduction of neutral spirits. After Prohibition, there was very little aged whiskey available, so spirits makers mixed neutral spirits with bourbon to create more inventory. This was classified as Spirit Whiskey. The category has been virtually unused until the recent renaissance in craft and artisan distilling where it is used to mellow small-batch products and to reduce the cost of expensive aging and warehousing.