Just Track It
- Event cost is $225 per driver
- Gates open at 7AM
- Drivers meeting at 8:15AM
- On track sessions 9AM – 5PM with an hour break for lunch
- 3 run groups for maximum possible track time for everyone
- Novice, Intermediate and Advanced
- There will be a small team of driving instructors on hand to provide assistance to Novice drivers
- Chalk talk briefings and debriefing for the Novice group
- All passing by point by only
- Convertibles are allowed with factory roll over protection (Porsche Boxster, S2000 for example) or aftermarket SCCA approved rollbar (Hard dog hard core for Miatas for example).
- SA2005 or newer helmets required
- Passengers are allowed
- Vehicles must meet the 98dB at 50′ sound limits as explained on the AMP website. This is usually only an issue for open race exhaust systems
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate. The tech form will be included in the welcome packet.
- Event is held rain or shine
To register, you can visit our event registration page at:
http://justtrackit.net/upcoming-event-information/ and follow the instructions there. We accept PayPal or Square Register (allows Visa/MC/AMEX without registering to use the service). Please make sure when you register to include the following information in the “Notes” area: Your name, email address, car, prior track driving experience.
Find out more about Just Track It
Please Read: Atlanta Motorsports Park Course Rules
Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP) is located near Dawsonville, Ga. The Hampton Inn offers a $79 nightly rate and the Super 8 Motel is about $59.
We highly recommend these accommodations available immediately adjacent to AMP: