Just Track It June 2014
- Event cost is $250 per driver
- Gates and registration open at 7AM
- Drivers meeting at 8:15AM
- On track sessions 9AM – 5PM with an hour break for lunch
- 20 minute track sessions
- 3 run groups for maximum possible track time for everyone
- Novice, Intermediate and Advanced
- There will be a small team of driving instructors on hand to provide assistance to Novice drivers
- Chalk talk briefings and debriefing for the Novice group
- All passing by point by only
- Convertibles are allowed with factory roll over protection (Porsche Boxster, S2000 for example) or aftermarket competition approved rollbar (Hard dog hard core for Miatas for example).
- SA2005 or newer helmets required
- Drivers must be 18 years or older with a valid state issued driver’s license
- Passengers are allowed
- Vehicles must meet the 98dB at 50′ sound limits as explained on the AMP website. This is usually only an issue for open race exhaust systems
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate. The tech form will be included in the welcome packet.
- Event is held rain or shine
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car)
You can also Paypal $259 to info@JustTrackIt.net ($325 with co-driver)
Please make sure when you register to include the following information in the “Notes” area: Your name, email address, car, prior track driving experience.
Find out more about Just Track It
Please Read: Atlanta Motorsports Park Course Rules
Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP) is located near Dawsonville, Ga. The Hampton Inn offers a $79 nightly rate and the Super 8 Motel is about $59.
We highly recommend this accommodations available immediately adjacent to AMP: