2014 – Death of Winter Jzilla Trackday
Welcome Automobile lovers! It’s that time again. I know I am sending this a little early, it is because of the contract deadlines as fall dates are coming in. Again, once we get the payments to pay the track in full, another 5 drivers will cover our food. Yes we will get it catered again pending how many drivers we have.
I am proud to announce that we have donated money to the Philippine Red Cross, Charity Water and McKenna Farms.
Here are the specifics, there will be a blog with all the rules/regulations/updates.
- Those of you that have done an event with me, you know I am not shy with the updates or answering questions.
- Send a check for $265 to James Marcellana 843 Mountain View Terrace Marietta GA 30064 ($265 because as you know this is a catered event and the price of Pork and Chicken have gone up)
- As usual, you guys are my hobby family so I will ask for help and send your payments sooner than later. If you are an advanced driver and can help instruct, I will give you a $75 dollar discount. I just like to pass the savings on to the Novice drivers so they don’t have to pay extra to hire an instructor. Thank you again to all the instructors from the last event. This time around, for those of you that want to get even faster, I will have 5 members to help us out. We are always learning. Initially I will only need 10 instructors unless we get a group full of first timers.
- You can also paypal $275 to James@itbizneeds.com or Charge on a credit card. Try to paypal as a gift please. Instructors $175 by check $185 by paypal. Cash is KING!
- If you sign up as an instructor, I’ll let you know if you made the cut.
- Once you send your check and we sign the contract, there is NO REFUND. You are always welcome to sell your spot.We have never had an issue with this policy.
- This event happens rain or shine. If you have a convertible, you must have a roll bar or a pop up bar like on the BMW. You may not run slicks or R-compounds unless you have a Hardtop.
- There will be 3 run Groups and you will get about 2-2.5 hours of Track Time, Im just saying.
- Please be honest with your Track experience, I will get Instructors available for you. Those that are fast and I know you are fast, you may be bumped up.
- Additional Insurance will be available starting December 1st.
- Co drivers add $50… Additional Guests that will eat with us – $15
or for more info Email JamesMarcellana@gmail.com
View us on Facebook…
A video from the last event at AMP:
AMP location and amenities
Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP) is located near Dawsonville, Ga. The Hampton Inn offers a $79 nightly rate and the Super 8 Motel is about $59.
We highly recommend this accommodation available immediately adjacent to AMP: