A GREEN MOTORSPORTS PARK
Atlanta Motorsports Park is using the latest technology and most environmentally responsible practices throughout the Park’s operation. We have been given a limited amount of resources here on earth, and albeit we burn fossil fuels, we want to be good stewards of the resources given to us by God.
Atlanta Motorsports Park commits to:
- Green technologies in all applicable buildings
- Solar power - We current power our cameras, caution lighting system, enterence sign, water facets with solar
- Energy saving appliances, outlets, and smart switch technologies, LED Lighting and TV's.
- Well water and septic system to keep water on site
- Waterless urinals
- A storm water management system that reduces environmental impacts
- Collection of recyclables - all paper, glass, aluminum, and motor oil from all operations at the park (We currently are the largest recyclers in Dawson County)
- Use products throughout the Park that contain post-consumer and pre-consumer recycled content
- Online forms and email to reduce printable waste
- Restrict noise levels from the circuits by limiting decibel limits from all vehicles participating